- Built in 1994
- 282 Apartments
- 56 Floors
Built in 1994 by Millennium Partners, Park Millennium is the name of the residential condominium section of the 545-foot-high, mixed-use tower that occupies the full block bounded by Broadway, Columbus Avenue and 67th and 68th Streets.
It was designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox, Gary Edward Handel & Associates and Schuman Lichtenstein Claman & Efron and it was built on the site of the four-story Ansonia Post Office building. It is the Millennium Partners' tallest development.
This 47-story building was the most important mixed-use tower on the Upper West Side until the Time Warner Center was built 10 years following.
It contains a 12-screen movie theater complex including an IMAX theater, a 117,000-square-foot health club, a post office, retail space, and 368 residential condominium apartments.
The building is clad with orange, dark red and charcoal brick and aluminum and glass.
- Blue, 105 Norfolk Street
- Hotel des Artistes, 1 West 67th Street
- Rockefeller Apartments, 24 West 55th Street
- Windsor Tower, 5 Tudor City Place
- 60 East 88th Street
- The Century, 25 Central Park West
- The Coronado, 155 West 70th Street
- The Siena, 188 East 76th Street
- Worldwide Plaza, 350 West 50th Street
- 10 Madison Square West